There is no doubt about it – if you are serious about your Facebook marketing, you have to use Facebook Business Manager. Creating your Facebook Business account is relatively easy and in this article, we are going to show you how to do it the right way.
But before that I want to share with you some of the features you will find within your Facebook Business account. First of all, I have to note that you don’t need a Business Account to have a Facebook Ad Account. In short, you can run marketing campaigns and still benefit from all the insights Facebook has to offer even without a Facebook Business Manager Account.
Second, you already have an Ad Account even if you haven’t yet run any ads on Facebook. By default every Facebook user has a personal ad account, which they can use in an instant. You can acccess yout FB Ad Account via this link: https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager
Facebook Ad Account features
As we already mentioned, Facebook users by default have personal ad accounts. If you manage a Facebook Page, you’ve probably already experimented with boosting various page posts. If you’ve done that, there you go – you’ve used your personal Facebook Ad Account.
With your FB Ad Account you can:
- Create ads
- Analyze ads
- Edit ads
- Pause and stop ads
- Use FB’s “Campaign Budget Optimization” (CBO) setting
- Add different payment methods
- Research audiences and then use them in your campaigns
- Access Facebook Audience Insights
Facebook Business Account features
When you set up your own Business Manager account, you get all of the features that come with a regular Ad Account, as well as some extra stuff.
Within your Business Manager Account you can:
- Manage more than 1 Facebook Ad Accounts
- Share assets between your ad accounts such as audiences and pixels
- Add more people to your team
- Manage several businesses at once. This is extremely useful if you run a digital agency and have a lot of clients
- Manage all of your ad accounts, pages, and campaigns from one place
How to create a Facebook Business Manager Account?
I’ll try to keep this guide as simple as possible and if you follow these steps you’ll end up with a running Facebook Business Account in 15 minutes or less.
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/ and click on the “Create Business” button.
- Enter your business name, personal name, and the email address you want to associate with your Business Account